Thanks for attending our latest event Repositioning Dementia: Let’s get real on Thursday 21 September in Christchurch and online.
Recording and Q&A
You can now access a recording of the event on Vimeo. Use the password: Alzreplay2023 when prompted.
You’ll also find answers to some of the questions we weren’t able to get to on the day as they become available: View Q&A
Here is a PDF copy of some of the presentations:
- World Alzheimer Report 2023 launch – Professor Lynette Tippett, University of Auckland
- Dementia prevalence in Aotearoa New Zealand – Dr Etu Ma’u, University of Auckland
- Poa’s journey – Sisa Talataina, Alzheimers NZ Lived Experience Advisory Group
- Update on first monitoring report – Aged Care Commissioner Carolyn Cooper
- Addressing stigma – Dr Kathy Peri and Dr Meg Spriggs, Alzheimers NZ
We asked Political Parties several policy questions to understand where dementia mate wareware is on their agenda. Check out their responses.
We’d love to hear your feedback if you haven’t already let us know how you found the event. Our short survey will only take about five minutes.
Check out some of the photos from our event on our Facebook page – don’t forget to like, comment and share!
Keep an eye out for our next event on Thursday 21 March 2024 and we hope to see you there!