Our Services Include:
- Day Programme for people with dementia in New Plymouth on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Day Programme in Hawera on Tuesday & Friday.
- Carer Support Groups
- Education programmes
- Community Advisors
- Alz Cafe Groups
- Young Onset Dementia Group – The Day Trippers (for under 65 yr olds)
- Book Group (run in conjunction with Puke Ariki library)
- Newsletter distribution
- Wandatrak Safer Walking Beacons
Become a Member of our Organisation
$30 per annum
(for individuals and families, includes a free quarterly newsletter and access to all our events)
$115 for rest homes and businesses
(includes one free education session of one hour maximum)
Membership is encouraged; however it’s not a pre-requisite for
information, support or any of our services.