For more information, please download the booklet
There are two types of bequests you may like to make:
- Leaving a specific amount
- Leaving a percentage of your estate
We recommend that whether you are thinking of making a new Will, or updating an existing one, you consult a professional legal adviser. They will make sure your will is valid and that your intentions are clearly and legally stated.
If you have already included Alzheimers NZ or your local Alzheimers organisation in your Will, or if you intend to do so, we would be grateful if you would contact us to let us know. This information will be treated in confidence and is not binding in any way, but we would like to have the opportunity to thank you personally for your generosity.
Even the smallest amount will make a big difference
Any bequest, large or small, will bring hope to those living with dementia, and enable us to continue our work within your community. Every dollar help in our efforts to:
- Provide practical support services and information
- Fund vital research into dementia
- Deliver national awareness initiatives, such as our Dementia Friends programme
- Reduce the risk of dementia through health promotion and education.