To make the most of meetings:
- Seek out forums, organise them yourself or join in with others.
- Attend community events and be prepared to ask the political speakers what they and/or their Party are doing about the massive dementia mate wareware challenge facing Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Look out for online discussions or virtual events – these are another great opportunity for you to ask questions.
You could possibly ask questions like:
- Kiwis live longer and the number of people with dementia mate wareware is increasing. But there is not enough support for them. What is your plan to deal with dementia mate wareware?
- Aotearoa New Zealand has a plan to tackle the rising numbers of people living with dementia mate wareware and its impact on the economy. The plan is called the Dementia Mate Wareware Action Plan. How can you help us get this Plan implemented?
- Too many people are struggling with dementia mate wareware. The Dementia Mate Wareware Action Plan has been written to help reducing the number of people with this health condition. How will you help implement the Plan?
If the response is positive, thank the politician for their support.
If there is disagreement, or the MP doesn’t seem to know/care about the dementia mate wareware problem, let us know and we’ll do our best to contact them.
Get in touch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 04 387 8264.